DesignerGreek2 is committed to maintaining our customer's privacy and therefore will never sell, share, rent or otherwise release your information to other companies or organizations.
What personal information do you collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help and/or enhance your experience.
When do you collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, or enter information on our site.
How do you use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, peruse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do you protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Does DesignerGreek2 use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
What is DesignerGreek2’s third-party disclosure?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.